Building student power means creating more opportunities for UC students to have their voices heard on campus, in their local communities, and at the university, state, and federal level.
MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD.
Apply to be a student representative for one of UCSA’s many programs at the University of California:
- Be a Student Advocate to the Regents (StAR) to represent the student voice at the next Regents meeting.
- Be a Collective Bargaining Representative, a recognized third-party participant at negotiations to support UC workers.
- Become a Systemwide Committee Representative or Student Observer on committees of UC decision-makers and Regents.
Or get more involved with UCSA:
- Be an Appointed Officer on the UCSA Board of Directors next year to advise on matters related to an area of interest to students.
- Join a UCSA conference steering committee to help bring together students from every UC campus at one of three annual conferences.
- Work for UCSA as a paid intern or through a yearlong paid media fellowship in our Oakland or Sacramento office.
And if you are ready for the next level of student advocacy:
- Become the next Student Regent. Check on the Regents’ website for the updated application when it is released each year.